Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today's blog entry is brought to you by the letter T!

My favorite things that begin with the letter "T":

1. Toronto: I'm actually from a town about 40 miles east of Toronto, but since no one knows where Bowmanville is, I say I'm from the Toronto area. As beautiful as the mountains are, I will always always been an easterner.

2. Tomatoes: The best part of summer is the fresh produce from the garden. I can't wait to have my own garden again so I can grow some of those beautiful heirloom varieties of tomatoes. But no matter how hard I try, I'm sure they'll never taste as good as the tomatoes my grandparents used to grow.

3. Thunderstorms: I love the rain, and especially love thunderstorms. There's just something so relaxing about them. I also love that my Dad used to take me outside in a storm and sit on the front porch and teach me how to figure out how far away the lightning struck.

4. Tulips: My favorite flower.

5. Tranquility: This is something that I rarely experience, but I have fond memories and look forward to the time that I will experience it again.

6. Truffles: They're chocolate - need I say more?

7. Tempura: Since I'm on the subject of food, I also LOVE tempura. The best part of Paul having lived in Japan is all the Japanese food he has introduced me to. Specifically, I love vegetable tempura.

8. Twilight: I am thoroughly addicted to the Twilight series of books. Yesterday I was telling a friend of mine about them and I couldn't believe it when she said that she doesn't like to read novels! It had crossed my mind that it's a little silly of me to be so in love with them considering their target audience. I've decided it's because I have enough "serious" in my life and need the escape.

9. T-shirts: I realized recently just how many different colors and styles of t-shirts I have. What can I say? I hate ironing and t-shirts are pretty wash and wear.

10. Tissues: OK, so this is a little lame, but I have a head cold right now so tissues are my best friend.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yes, I look forward to tranquility too! Very fun. I also loev to sit on the front porch during a thunderstorm. See you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...