Friday, February 4, 2011

PKS Monochromatic Challenge

There is a great sketch and challenge going on right now at Peachy Keen Stamps.  The challenge is to make a card that is monochromatic, with black and white allowed.  One of my nieces is having a birthday this weekend, and I had this planned out for her and then realized how beautifully it fit with the challenge.  And it gave me another excuse to play with my My Pink Stamper stamps.  I love all of Robyn's punnies!






Cricut CartridgeCreate a Critter
Stamps:  My Pink Stamper Even More Punny-licious (Yappy Birthday and paw print)
Paper:  Roberts (black), Doodlebug Design (glitter paper), CTMH (stripes), Stampin Up (violet), Georgia Pacific (white)
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Lifestyle Crafts Polka Dots
Decorative Edges:  Coluzzle, Martha Stewart Scallop Dot
Embellishments:  Darice (gems), Michaels (ribbon), Crystal Effects

7 comments:

Meesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meesh said...

LOVE the colors! The matching bag & card are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the purple pooch! She is so cute! Your card is lovely and the matching bag too. I'm sure your niece will love it. TFS!

Edna Marie said...

Awww!!! what a cutie and love the colors together , great touch with the embossing :)

Libby Beach said...

This came out just fabulous!! :) Absolutely perfect! :) Good luck on the challenge! :)

Janice W. said...

This is a beautiful gift bag! I love it! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!


TFS..

Ivette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...