Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oops, I did it again....

I can't believe I did this, but I missed the deadline for the Peachy Keen Let's Face It Friday challenge AGAIN!  Now, in my defense, the deadline was a day earlier this week.  The challenge was Organize It!  I have a million of these adorable tins that I picked up at a Quickutz warehouse sale, and I decided to decorate one to hold my Christmas gift tags - since it's that time of year (ha ha).  ;-)


















Stamps:  Peachy Keen Stamps Wide Eyed Kids Assortment
Cricut Cartridge:  Quarter Note (font), Simply Charmed, Paper Doll Dress Up
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Victoria
Paper:  American Crafts
Border PunchEK Success Holly Bow Edger
Embellishments:  DCWV (button), American Crafts (ribbon), Stickles

2 comments:

Glora said...

Darn, I'm so sorry you missed the deadline again. I think it ended a day early because it is a judged one. Anyway, I think this turned out SO adorable! What a great idea and oh so cute! Hugs- Glora

joomla outsource said...

cute card!!! I just love this nice card.. Those sparkles and the images are really lovely.. Thanks for this nice post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...