Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Pink Stamper Design Team - January

Good day all!  I'm so glad that you've decided to join me today as my fellow Pink Designers and I look forward to a day that is celebrated with flowers, chocolate, hearts, and being with the one you love - Valentine's Day!

Since I am all about the goodies I decided to decorate a 2-5-7-10 box, the tutorial for which can be found here.  I love these little boxes because they are so easy to dress up - a little ribbon, a little embossing, a great stamp and voila!  The My Pink Stamper stamp set that I am showcasing today is Love-alicious:




























StampsMy Pink Stamper Love-alicious
Cricut Cartridge:  George and Basic Shapes
Embossing:  Sizzix
Border Punch:  American Crafts
Paper:  Pebbles Inc Ever After Collection, AC Cardstock, Stampin Up
Embellishments:  Pebbles Inc

Thanks for stopping by!  If you haven't already, be sure to head over to My Pink Stamper so you can have the chance to look at all the wonderful projects my fellow designers have made.  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a great goodie bag. I love all the pinks.

Angela

Maria said...

Perfect box for a Valentine Treat!!!

DIANA L. said...

Great box .I just love the shape & the scallop.

flowerdisco said...

hello andrea, i had to stop by and tell you how lovely your sweet box is.
tfs!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...