Monday, October 4, 2010

FCCB Challenge #30 - Baking!

I LOVE to bake!  I was so excited when I saw that this was the theme for this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  My first thought was to make something using the Sweet Treats cartridge, which is one of my favorites.  But then I remembered this vase that I was going to make for an upcoming class at Joann.  I was asked to make this to go along with a Wilton Cookie Bouquet class that they will be doing around Christmastime.  I am so happy with how it turned out!  I am really starting to learn the joys of using vinyl - SO EASY!

The peppermint border comes from the Winter Frolic cartridge.


4 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Well isn't this just adorably cute! Stunning eye candy! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut for National Baking challenge.

Michelle said...

very cute candies !!!

Kate said...

This is such a great decoration! I'm sure this will be a hit at the Wilton class. And isn't it fabulous when you can easily create such wonderful looking items?!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Jamiecrafts said...

super cute idea! thanks for playing at FCCB this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...