Saturday, October 30, 2010

My favorites

As you may have noticed from previous posts, I LOVE this time of year - and for so many reasons!  I love the cooler weather, I love the leaves changing colors, I love having a reason to snuggle under a blanket by the fire with a good book, I love making hearty soups to feed my family.  The list goes on and on.

Two of my favorites are featured in this card:  the color red, and apples!  The apple is from the Preserves cartridge, and I have also used two Cuttlebug folders:  Script Texture, and Victoria.  The stamp is from the Stampendous Fresh Fruit set.



P.S. - I don't know how it escaped my attention, but there are 3 MORE seasonal Cricut cartridges that were released recently:  Winter Lace, Trim the Tree, and Gingerbread.  They are beautiful!  I especially love Trim the Tree.  Check them out!

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Pretty card!..I love the dry embossing you did. great card TFS

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Very pretty!

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Forgot to say...

Congratulations on making the Fantabulous Cricut Design Team. I look forward to creating with you.

Celeste B. said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors!!! TFS! :)

Val said...

What a cute card:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...