Saturday, March 3, 2012

A little baby goodness

A few days ago, for my monthly craft night the theme was babies and weddings.  I'm at a time in my life where I am not needing a lot of either of these, but I still like making them!  So I was happy to have an excuse to make some.  Here are the baby cards:

Cricut Cartridge:  Create a Critter
Paper:  AC Cardstock, and I'm not sure where the blue plaid came from ;-)
Edge Punch:  Fiskars
Embellishments:  American Crafts ribbon (I really like this striped ribbon, see below!)
Cricut Cartridge:  Kate's ABC's, George & Basic Shapes
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Paper:  Roberts Crafts, Stampin' Up!, AC Cardstock
Edge Punch:  Martha Stewart
Embellishments:  American Crafts ribbon, Stickles

2 comments:

Carol said...

These are so adorable...I might scraplift the shoe idea for a 1 year birthday card for one of my 'girlie girls!' Not having kids or grandkids of my own, I have generous friends who share theirs with me! Thanks for sharing!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol

Nuts in a Tree said...

These are adorable. I too no longer need these types of cards as often, but they sure are cute and fun to make. :)

Rhonda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...