Friday, April 6, 2012

My Pink Stamper Happy Birthday Hop!

I'm so glad that you have decided to join me tonight to celebrate birthdays - specifically Robyn's oldest daughter's birthday!  If you arrived here tonight on your own, feel free to hop over to My Pink Stamper so you can see all the wonderful projects in tonight's hop.  You will also be able to participate in My Pink Stamper LIVE starting at 10:00 pm central time.  Karlee is in town, and you know what those two are like when they get together.  If you don't know, then you've got to see it - they're so much fun!

For tonight's project I made a birthday card because you can never have too many of those.  I am featuring the My Pink Stamper set called Sweetest Cupcakes in honor of Robyn's daughter because I've heard she likes all things cupcake. (a girl after my own heart!)





















I am also featuring my first project with a cut that I made using my Silhouette SD.  That cute little paper bow in the top left hand corner was made using their 3d ribbon bow by Alaa' K.  I LOVE IT!



















I used the Cricut cartridge Once Upon a Princess.  The frame was made using my Gypsy.  I merged a tag from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge with a rectangle from George and Basic Shapes, and voila - instant frame!

Silhouette cut3d ribbon bow by Alaa' K
Cricut Cartridges:  Once Upon a Princess, George & Basic Shapes, Gypsy
Embossing:  Sizzix
Paper:  Stampin' Up!, AC Cardstock, DCWV
Embellishments:  DCWV (button), Stickles, baker's twine

Thanks for stopping by tonight!  Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Missy.  I have included the entire blog hop order below for your convenience.  Have a hoppy evening.  ;-)

31 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!!! This is one of my most favorite color combos!! Thanks for sharing!

Josie0602 said...

So pink and so pretty! I love that 3D bow!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This came out so good. Yum!!
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Cindy Todd said...

Neat idea-could also be used for a wedding--Thanks

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

mmmm...yummy. sweet birthday card.

Dee Burns said...

So cute and very creative and different. Love the Bow.

Dee B

Lady Fair said...

This is a darling card, love the pinks and greens.

Jess said...

Andrea,

This card is just the cutest by far. I'm so loving the bow, so very creative.

Jess
http://craftingwithjes.blogspot.com/

Jen R said...

This is so pretty...love the color combo and the texture!

LaLa said...

Love the pink and green and the lil lady bugs!

~Lauren
queen_lade at yahoo.com
http://www.scrappinwithlala.blogspot.com

Regina said...

I love pink and green together. Nice card. Regina

snappy scrappy said...

Very pretty...love the embossing!
Lee-Ann :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute card! Love the bow

Migdalia said...

Love the Yummy colors on your card!Very Pretty!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a great job you did on this, I love that bow!
Thanks for your project
Tina - Two Chics and a Cricut
Please stop by our blog - www.twochicsandacricut.blogspot.com I'm giving away 2 of Roybn's Stamps sets!

Missy said...

Ahhh yes...a Silhouette project!!! ;) Your card is great Andrea, I really like the colors, and the bow is super cute!!

Alex said...

So cute and love the paper bow!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy! Great bow!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Life and Knits said...

Really pretty card. Love that ribbon!

Creative Diva said...

LOve your card especially because its pinkalicious.

Kim's Kreations said...

Very sweet card. love all the pink touches. This would be a great idea for a young girl who likes pink.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

raising4boys said...

Great colors! Fun birthday card :)

RockinRenee said...

Great color combo...so sherbert like!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow! Great details on this beautiful card!

Jannie said...

Great card!! love your colorcombo!

Have a great Easter

Jannie
www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

ScrappyRae10 said...

I LOVE all the colors together! Fab Job!

KSinMT said...

Love the colors, did my daughter's room in these when she was small. She is 33 today!!
Kathy
kschenckATbresnanDOTnet

Anonymous said...

Very cute card.i like anything sweet!

Craft Crazy said...

Super cute plz vist and comment on my blog at craftcrazy76.blogspot.com

Trina said...

Very cute. I can see this card made for a huge age range. Plus, when can you go wrong with Pink.

Caitlin said...

This is so precious! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...