Thursday, May 3, 2012

More My Pink Stamper New Release

Today I am featuring Girlie Sayings:
















Robyn always come up with the cutest "play on words" sentiments.

I decided that I needed to stretch my creativity a little with the palette I chose for this card.  I tend to shy away from the warmer tones.  And quite frankly, it's a challenge to try and make this many colors work together.  Did I succeed?  I'm not sure.  :-)  The papers and colors for this card are all from American Crafts, specifically from their "Love" line.  I think it has kind of an eclectic vintage look to it, which I thought was perfect for the hat and the sentiment.

Stamp:  My Pink Stamper Girlie Sayings
Cricut Cartridges:  Kate's ABC's (hat), Sweet Treats (scallop), Plantin Schoolbook (circle)
Paper:  American Crafts (Love line)
Embellishments:  DCWV (buttons), Martha Stewart (pearl), baker's twine

If you haven't already, be sure to head over to My Pink Stamper so you can check out the whole new release.  And in more fun news - My Pink Stamper stamps now come in an exclusive pink photopolymer.

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

That's so pretty...love that hat cut. Lee-Ann :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...