Thursday, February 25, 2010

As I suspected...

Well, mother nature was just messing with us because winter is back in full force.  I think we got 4-5 inches last night - although it felt like a lot more when I was struggling shoveling it this morning.  The funniest thing happened this afternoon as I was standing at my kitchen window.  It literally started snowing in front of my eyes - and I'm not talking little flakes here and there.  One second it was clear, and then next there was a huge downfall of snow.  Although that's not quite as interesting as what I saw yesterday from my kitchen window.  There was a buck walking through our backyard!  Now, we get deer in our backyard all the time but I think I've only seen a buck once before.  My husband (the hunter) of coarse doesn't believe me because he's only ever seen does.  Life in the mountains...

Since we're still cooped up here I've taken the time to play more with my Stampendous stamps. 


Pear Happy Birthday - I really liked this combination of colors.  Very peaceful.  And I love pears - they may be my favorite fruit.  Just check out my canning inventory to see how much pear jam I made last year!

Stamps:  Fresh Fruit, Paisley Spring
Cardstock:  Wheat yellow and moss green (AC Cardstock), White (Georgia Pacific)
Ink:  Memento Graphite Black pigment ink
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Cuttlebug "Victoria" embossing folder, sewing machine, gold gems, sage gingham ribbon, Coluzzle


Happy Easter - I love this set.  I love paisley and this set has the most beautiful combination of a heart, a butterfly, and two easter eggs in addition to words for beautiful phrasing.  A very versatile, if not a little intimidating set.

Stamps:  Paisley Spring
Cardstock:  Light and dark Plum, moss green (Stampin' Up), White (Georgia Pacific)
Ink:  Memento Graphite Black pigment ink
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" embossing folder, Cuttlebug "Flower #1 die", sewing machine, sewing machine, white marker, white organdy ribbon, Pearl gems, dimensional glue dots



Butterfly Happy Birthday - Another card with this beautiful set.  I'm still learning with my Copics, and it's a little intimidating coloring an image with so many little details, but I think it works.

Stamps:  Paisley Spring
Cardstock:  Purple (Bazzill), pink & green (Stampin' Up!), white (Georgia Pacific), pink & white striped paper (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Memento Graphite Black pigment ink
Accessories:  Copic Markers, glitter glue (Gina K), Imaginesce Bazzill flowers, Scallop edged scissors (Provo craft), sewing machine, purple gems


Hap bee Day - Isn't this bee the cutest thing you have ever seen?  Stampendous has a number of stamps and sets with this cute little guy.

Stamps:  Hap Bee Day
Cardstock:  pink & green (Stampin' Up!), yellow (Bazzill), white (Georgia Pacific)
Ink:  Memento Graphite Black pigment ink
Accessories:  Copic Markers, black glitter (Doodlebug Design Inc), Cuttlebug "Swirls" embossing folder, ribbon (American Crafts), 1/8th whole punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...