Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trying to get back in the saddle

I have had absolutely no desire to blog. I am very grateful for where we are living right now, but I'm only just beginning to realize just how stressed I've been the past 3 months. Combine after Christmas funk with having to prepare to leave our children with babysitters while Paul and I went on "vacation", come home and pack up the house and move, attend a funeral the day we moved, unpack and get settled in time for Paul to start traveling for work and seasonal allergies hitting with a vengeance. I think I'm allowed to have felt some stress - my body thinks so at least. My hair has been falling out for the past 2 months and I'm considering Rogaine.

One of the indicators for my state of mind is my desire to craft. I feel very strongly that everybody needs to have some sort of creative outlet in their life. For the past couple of months I have really wanted to want to create, but I have literally sat down with supplies in front of me and been TOTALLY uninspired. Well, I think I have found some inspiration! I have a huge paper fetish, so of coarse it involves paper. These are some Easter treat boxes that I have made. You can find the instructions for them here. It's a humble re-start, but hopefully the beginning of creative things to come!



2 comments:

Emily said...

Awww, their cute! The hedgie is my favorite. I'm glad you're back blogging, hope it sticks. I totally understand, I havne't felt like it and I don't have nearly the stuff going on that you do!

Have fun with the creativity. I have had NONE lately...

Debbie, Lee, Rachele and Kenny said...

So awesome. I have not really crafted in years...I miss it. I'm glad you are back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...