Monday, February 8, 2010

Yeah! It's....Monday...?

Can I just start out by saying that last week was a write-off and far from domestic bliss.  Three trips to the doctor's office in 2 days, amidst a science fair project being due, hosting a bunch of 8 and 9 year old girls, playing chauffeur to my sick husband, potty training, being sick myself...

It just wasn't fun.

But on the bright side, THIS Monday is way better than last Monday.  I got grocery shopping and some cleaning done this morning, my son is actually taking a nap, and the girls won't be home from school for another half hour.  I should be in my craft room playing and creating, which brings me to my constant battle.  I have a hard time starting anything when I know that I'm going to be interrupted.  And hello?  I'm a mother of three children, so I am constantly getting interrupted.  My life is one big interruption!  So here I sit, rambling on my blog, and looking at other blogs, searching for inspiration.  I am a very firm believer that everyone needs a creative outlet - it's therapeutic.  And heaven knows, I need therapy!  ;-)  So why is it so hard to get started?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...