Friday, March 19, 2010

A little spring

I am trying really hard to be excited about spring.  Spring is a wonderful time of year - the weather is warmer, flowers start to bloom (tulips are my favorite), you feel inspired to clean your house, my birthday is coming up, and you can start planning what you'll be growing in your veggie garden.  What could be better?  Well, it would be better if I wasn't enjoying all of these whilst having tissue stuffed up my nose.  I have really bad allergies in the spring.

Oh well, life goes on, I have a large supply of tissue and antihistamines, and I have my Cricut!  What better way to celebrate spring than with a new Cricut cartridge:  Walk in my Garden.  Here's what I have made with it so far:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...