Wednesday, June 30, 2010

God Bless America!

And here is my other project for today.  This was inspired by some totally adorable treat buckets found on this post at Karlee Krafts, and by Robyn at My Pink Stamper that she made a few months ago (that I couldn't find the link to).  I need something to bring to the people that my husband and I visit every month in our church.  I hope they like them!

The buckets come from the ever popular dollar section at Target, and it was so convenient that the Kit Kat, Baby Ruth and 100 Grand were so appropriately colored!  The arrow banner came from the Accent Essentials cartridge, and God Bless America came from Beyond Birthdays.  A word to the wise:  don't cut "america" at 3/4".  It was WAY too fine and it took me forever to get it all put together

And with that, I'll be signing off for today because the domesticity going on at my house right now is far from divine!  Time to do something with the kids so they don't destroy the entire house.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...