Monday, June 7, 2010

Wow, what a milestone!  I've reached the 1000 visits mark since I started a counter a couple of months ago.  Thank you for looking at my blog!

There is a lot of domesticity going on at my house at the moment.  The children are out of school, DH is done traveling for a little while, and we are finally starting to see some summer weather here.  I think I could spend a month in my yard and there would still be work to be done!  I love veggie gardening, in fact, we planted our garden on Memorial Day and we are already seeing sprouts!  It's so fun to take the children out into the yard and see their excitement when they see the seeds that they planted starting to pop out of the ground.

I also made soap last week.  I learned how to make soap a few years ago for my mother-in-law so she could have fragrance free soap.  I don't get to make it very often because it's not a very kid-friendly process and I only like to do it when I won't have children underfoot, which is pretty much never.  I'll post separately about the soap later this week.

I have also had some craft room time, miraculously!  It was time to pay the piano teacher again (she let's me pay her in cards, bless her heart) so I have been creating to my heart's content.  It's just a sacrifice that I make...  ;-)

I have finally been able to spend some quality time with my Preserves cartridge that I was so excited about getting.  


and my personal favorite:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...