Monday, November 15, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #36 - Achoo!

The theme for this week's challenge at  the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is - Achoo!  Get well, being sick, flu-bug types of projects.  Very appropriate considering we have certainly had our share of "bugs" around this house the past couple of weeks.   This is the only "flu-bug" I'd like to be getting this winter!




Cartridges:
Create a Critter (ladybug and "bug"
Wild Card ("flu" and "?")

Embossing:
Quickutz - Polka Dots

Cardstock & buttons:
DCWV

Punch:

Fiskars Apron Lace

Glitter Glue - Studio G

6 comments:

Kate said...

What a sweet little "flu bug"! I love your glittered sentiment. Great job!

SpantastiKreations said...

What a sweet little bug. Great job.

Erin

Helen said...

I love this bug!! :)

CricutLvr!! said...

Andrea, this is such a cute lit card! Love the sweet colors and just adorable!

CricutLvr!! said...

Hi Andrea, I wanted to pass along an award to you. I love your blog. You make the cutest things. I hope you'll accept!!
http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/2010/11/blogger-award.html

Kerry T said...

I have given you an award, stop by my blog to receive it. You copy and paste the award onto you blog. Thank you for your inspiration.
Kerry

http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...