I am just tickled - I was nominated by two different people to receive the Stylish Blogger Award: Elsa at CricutLvr and Kerry at Momma K Crafts. Thank you so much!
There are some rules that go along with receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
So, eight things about myself....
1. I have been papercrafting for about 13 years and used to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
2. I am a Food Network junkie.
3. I have a MAJOR paper fetish, and am needing treatment. ;-)
4. I am originally from Canada.
5. I teach Cricut classes at my local Joann.
6. Red is my favorite color.
7. I play the piano and love to sing.
8. I pretty much love everything crafty/homemade and would love to be Martha Stewart when I grow up! ;-)
Now eight blogs that I have recently discovered whose work I love:
If life is art, then the art of my life would be filled with my family, faith, good food, and beautiful music. I believe that everyone needs to have a creative outlet, and my medium of choice is paper!