Friday, November 12, 2010

A not-so-mini album! ;-)

As you have probably noticed my creations definitely lean more towards cards, but with the classes that I am teaching at Joann I have had to branch out a little bit.  One of the classes I am teaching is at the end of December, so right after Christmas.  Not really a time for Christmas projects, but we're all still feeling festive at that point, so what to do?  I decided to try my hand at making a mini-album, which as it happens, turned out to be more like a not-so-mini album (in my humble opinion).  I decided to go with a winter theme, so once again I pulled out my Winter Frolic cartridge, et viola!  Aside from the cover, there are 2 of each of the pages pictured below to make the album.

Paper - chipboard, DCWV, KI Memories
Ribbon - Offray, American Crafts
Embossing - Cuttlebug







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...