Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to all!

I have been busy for the past three days playing Betty Crocker!  I love to bake and make candy and that is one of my favorite things about this time of year.  This year I made:  peanut brittle, english toffee, chewy molasses spice cookies, shortbread, butterscotch confetti, noodle stacks, macaroons, yum yums, and caramels.  Phew!  Thankfully my daughters were a really big help to me this year.  Usually by the time I am done with all the baking I couldn't care less about how they're packaged up, but my Cricut came to the rescue!  It's just so easy to make something cute, so how could I resist?  I did the cutting, my daughter did the assembling and voila!



Cricut Cartridge:  Wild Card
Paper:  American Crafts MerryMint
Ribbon:  American Crafts

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute.did the box come from the cart tags bags boxes and more.i have been looking for a box like this but dont know what cart may cary the box.

Andrea said...

This is a gable box that I picked up at Xpedx. I don't know if there is a cartridge that has gable boxes - that would be nice though.

Norma said...

Cute gift box!! I'm now a new follower and excited to see your new creation on the coming New Year!!! I hope you can stop by my blog as I'm part of a blog hop on Dec 30th and 31st and I will be giving away a Cricut cartridge!! I hope to see you there:) Happy New Year!!!
hugs,
Norma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...