Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MPS Color Challenge - Pink, Blue and Black

Come and celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas - My Pink Stamper style!  Today, Robyn has posted a challenge that was so fun for me.  The challenge:  to use two shades of pink, two shades of blue, and black in a project.  I had no idea how I was going to do this until I remembered the adorable penguins on the Simply Charmed cartridge.  I have also been wanting to use my snowflake cartridge, and this gave the perfect opportunity!





Cartridges:  Simply Charmed, When It's Cold Outside
Embossing:  Cuttlebug
Stamps:  Close to my Heart
Punches:  Fiskars, and Martha Stewart
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, DCWV, AC Cardstock, Stampin' Up!

8 comments:

Sheena said...

so cute...I love the snowflakes :)

jen said...

I just think this is so stinkin cute!!! Pink is my favorite color and she is just the sweetest!! TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Love this penguin card

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute.love the sparkles.

{Raechel} said...

I love your penguin card...I saw the challenge too and instantly thought Penguin and snow flakes...LOL check out my "MPS" entry crafty minds think alike!
~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

My Hideaway said...

I Love this! It is so adorable!

Unknown said...

This is just awesome! It's pretty and cute and just fantabulous :) I love what you did with this! It doesn't hurt that penguins are my fave. *LOL* http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/

Libby Beach said...

Such an adorable card! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...