Friday, December 10, 2010

OH MY! It's an "Oh My Crafts" Warehouse Sale!

This could be bad.

This could be VERY bad!

I stumbled across this ad completely by accident, but I'm glad I did!  For those of you who are in Utah, here's another warehouse sale that is going on tomorrow only.  I've never been to this one before so I can't say whether it's very good or not.  But I can say that they sell some great products.

I'll let you know if I get there!

I know the ad is a little hard to read, so here's the ad in print:

Join us for a day of amazing savings, FREE crop party, giveaways and more!

Oh My Crafts BIG WAREHOUSE SALE!

Saturday, December 11th from 10am to 4pm.

1499 West 105 North Orem, Utah 84057 (Just off of Center Street in Orem, head West and turn right after Standard Plumbing Supply Co.)

We carry CRICUT, SIZZIX, CUTTLEBUG, GYPSY, BASICGREY, DOODLEBUG, WE R MEMORY KEEPERS, QUICKUTZ, GRAPHIC 45, BAZZILL BASICS, VINYL, IMAGINISCE, CRICUT CARTRIDGES, YOURSTORY and more!

Get your holiday gifts at discount prices!


2 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Wow thank you for this !!!\

Have a great Christmas season ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Nicolle Kramer said...

I wished I lived in Utah...hmm am I at the right blog for the hop??..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...