Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Pink Design Team - March!

Welcome!  Are you feeling scrappy?  I hope so because this month my fellow My Pink Design Team members and I have all done some scrapbooking for your inspiration and viewing pleasure!  I'm happy to say that I may have found the secret for me to even do scrapbooking - make the layouts in advance!  I know this isn't a new idea necessarily, but it's new for me!  I was an avid scrapbooker for the first two years of my oldest daughter's life - then #2 was born, and well, it just hasn't happened since...

Guess where I'm going next week?  You guessed it  - Hawaii!  I'm so excited because I've never been there before, and because it means precious alone time with my husband.  And what makes it even better is I'm being paid to go!  Definitely something to scrap about.  I just hope that I don't end up journaling the time that I caused a car accident with the glare from my lily white skin, or the wonderful cold that I caught while there (that's an Andrea classic!).




Cricut CartridgesPreserves (pineapple & pineapple rings), Country Life (font)
Stamps:  My Pink Stamper Love-Alicious
Paper:  DCWV (Citrus Stack), AC Cardstock, Provo Craft
Edge Punch:  Martha Stewart Arch Lattice
Embellishments:  DCWV (buttons), pearls (Recollections), misc gems, Offray (ribbon)

Don't  forget to head back over to My Pink Stamper to check out the beautiful work from all my fellow designers.  Have a great day!

12 comments:

Shauna said...

Wonderful pages! Have a GREAT time in Hawaii. :)

Helen said...

I love your pages!! Have a fun, safe trip :)

Ms. Bekah said...

What a great layout! I have pics from my Hawaii trip and didn't think of the pineapple from Preserves! (smack myself on the forehead!) I don't have Country Life cart; but after seeing the font and some of your other projects, it's moved to the top of my wish-list.

thanks for your inspiring work.

Bekah

www.shalomcrafts.blogspot.com

Summer said...

Great Lo and you will have a blast in HAWAII!

LiveLaughScrap said...

Wonderful LO!! Now I'm jealous though, I want to go!!!! JK, enjoy your trip.
Lori

Maria said...

Well you are ready for pictures, aren't you!! You chose perfect colors for your layout :) Enjoy your trip and alone time with your husband! You are going to LOVE it!!It is one of my favorite places to go!!

Simply Pam said...

Great LO! It is so fun and bright and cheery. It definitely makes me want to go back to HI. Have Fun! :)

Pam
Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great layout! I love the colors. Hope you have a fantastic trip. Take lots of pictures. I am sure you will need to make more layouts for it.
I completely understand how scrapbooking changes once you have your second child. It did for me too.

Angela
Simple Creations

Glora said...

Beautiful double page LO. These are my favorite. I love the sentiment on the tab of the photo mat. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors! They are perfect for a Hawaii LO and the pineapple is fabulous! You even put the delicious rings of pineapple on! Great work! Enjoy your time in Hawaii!!

Tracy said...

WOW Andrea -- what an adorable layout -- have tons of fun and take some good pictures for this wonderful layout. I'm so jealous...heheheeee -- just kidding. :)
♥Tracy

Cristi said...

This layout is so beautful, I love the colors!! Oh I hope you have a blast in Hawaii. I am so jealous :) I love Hawaii!!!
Big HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...