Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something with "purse"onality

The challenge this past week at The Cuttlebug Spot was called, "Ouch!  Pins...pins...pins."  The challenge was to make a project using, you guessed it, pins.  So here's a very simple little something that I made that I think turned out pretty cute!


I have two very girly girls at home that absolutely loved this.  I think I can see some birthday party favors in my future!

Cricut Cartridge:  Forever Young (purse), A Walk In My Garden (flower)
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Paper:  AC Cardstock, Stampin Up
Embellishments:  corsage pins, DCWV (button), American Crafts (ribbon)

7 comments:

flowerdisco said...

andrea, you rocked the challenge, good luck. your purse is stunning :)

Edna Marie said...

Beauiful !!! love the pearl pins very cute touch :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable, and I love the colors! Thanks for joining the Cuttlebug Spot this week! xxD

Libby Beach said...

This purse is absolutely awesome!! I love it!! :) I would not have every thought about buying that cartridge without seeing this! So many cute things you can use it for! I love it! Great job on the challenge :)

CarrieAnne said...

Very sweet purse - if I only had the real thing in my closet!

Maria said...

Simple, but BEAUTIFUL. That is the perfect Spring color!

Diana said...

I love this. Can you post the size you cut the purse and flower?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...