Thursday, March 3, 2011

RRR Challenge #19 - Green

I have purchased ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon in the past, so imagine my excitement when I saw that they now have a blog and have weekly challenges!  The challenge for this week is to make a project using the color green, and of coarse, using some beautiful ribbon as well.


I think it's safe to say that I never thought I would make a card that had peas on it!  But I'm really happy with how this turned out!

Cricut CartridgeCountry Life
Stamps:  My Pink Stamper Fruit & Veggie Puns
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Victoria
Paper:  AC Cardstock, Stampin Up, Georgia Pacific, Colorbok (stripes)
Edge Punch:  Fiskars Apron Lace
Embellishments:  Recollections pearls, DCWV (buttons), American Crafts (ribbon), Stickles

7 comments:

xantogal said...

Very cute! Meesa likey :)

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty card...I love the ribbon detail...going to have to try it.

CarrieAnne said...

So cute - I love it - it so visually "peasin" :)

JulieK said...

Your card is so cute! Love the ribbon!

JulieK
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Oh...so pretty and soft love it...have to go, off to check out the ribbon, LOL!

Edna Marie said...

Very pretty love it :)

Bonnie Garby said...

Pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...