Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper - Birdie Challenge

Robyn is still having a blast on the Cricut Cruise, so yesterday she posted a fun challenge for us!  The challenge is to make a project using a feathered friend.  Her stamp set Tweetie Hoo Puns would have been perfect for this challenge, but since I don't have it I decided to feature one of her new stamp sets called Music Speaks - one of my favorites from this recent release.


As you can see, I'm still having fun experimenting with making the ruffly ribbon!

Cricut Cartridges:  Simply Charmed (bird), Winter Frolic (branch, nest, and music notes), A Walk In My Garden (leaves), Gypsy
Stamps:  My Pink Stamper Music Speaks
Paper:  American Crafts, AC Cardstock, Georgia Pacific, Stampin Up
Embellishments:  Stickles, Crystal Effects, Offray ribbon

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...I love the satin ribbon and how it's gathered!!

The Country Life said...

Super "tweet"!! Love it!! TFS!! Jennifer

Charlotte said...

This is just as cute as can be. I like the way you embossed the bird nest. That little bird is so cute and happy.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such a sweet, happy card! I love the way the ribbon turned out...what a great final touch!
Tanya

The card boutique said...

this is such a lovely card, thank you for sharing!!
martha

Yoshiras time to craft said...

such a cute spring card.love the ribbion all the colors.tfs

MamaFin (Laura) said...

This card is just too "tweet"!!! love it... gonna have to check out that stamp set!

DIANA L. said...

WHAT A HAPPY, LOTS OF STUFF HAPPENING KIND OF CARD! Thanks for sharing

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Sweet Peas Designs said...

Super cute card !!

Edna Marie said...

Very fun, love the ribbon thanks for the inspiration :)

CarrieAnne said...

Your ruffly ribbon is divine. Cute card.

Jarna said...

It's just lovely!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...