Monday, October 26, 2009

Domestic Bliss?

Thank you flickr

So, what do I do when it's my week to blog about the joys of domestic life but I'm not really feeling it?


I'm such an all or nothing person. Sometimes I'm really domestic and organized with my lists and meals planned out and at other times, I do nothing. Like this past week. I left the dishes in the sink. We ate out twice because the dinner hour was too fast approaching and I had made no preparations. There's dust everywhere in the house because of our recent remodeling project. And what do I want to do about it? Read my book. And maybe play around in my sewing room (I guess that's sort of domestic) or watch season 5 of Project Runway (I'm pretty sure that's domestic too).



So that's how it is. The good news is, it's only 3:15 pm here. I still have time to redeem myself. Maybe I'll go fix dinner....





or read my book.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love this! This is so me! It's 5pm and I wonder what's for dinner. Glad I'm not the only one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...