Saturday, April 10, 2010

MPS - Challenge!

I love My Pink Stamper Challenges!  This may sound really strange to some people, but as much as I love papercrafting I can't just sit down at my desk and tinker.  I don't exactly know why - I just know that it's far too easy for me to think of all the other things that I should be doing.  I need to have some kind of motivation or inspiration, and challenges do the trick!  Today's challenge is to make a project using black, pink and green.  And I was finally able to use my new cartridge Preserves.  Here are my projects:

Pink Ladybug:

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge:  Walk in My Garden
Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Greetings Galore
Ink:  Stampin' Up!  Whisper White Craft ink
Cardstock:  AC Cardstock
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix Floral Flourishes
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart Arch Lattice
Accessories:  Ribbon (Michaels), black eyelets

So Strawberry:

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges:  Bags Tags Boxes & Bows, Preserves
Stamp:  Hero Arts Cupcakes
Ink:  Memento Graphite Black
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up!  Pink Passion, AC Cardstock
Embossing Folder:  Quickutz Polka Dots
Accessories:  Glitter Glue (Studio G), Ribbon (Michaels)

2 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW, I lOVE Both of your projects!!! SO SO CUTE!!!
thanks for joining us @ MPS!
hugs,
Emma:)

Simply Pam said...

Both of your projects are Fantabulous! I love them. I sure do love ladybugs! :) Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...