Sunday, April 25, 2010

MPS Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

Well this is just unprecedented!  I have completed two scrapbooking projects in less than week's time.

My Pink Stamper posted a challenge today with a cute and easy layout, so I thought, why not?  As it happens, there isn't a lot of Cricut use in this project.  And I don't know why, but the colors look really blah - in real life it's a really cute combination of pink and brown.  Here it is:



After completing this layout I know what kind of cartridge I would like next.  I need a cartridge that has lots of candy images on it - is there one like that?  I really needed something that looked like a candy bar, but had to settle on making something on my own.  Do you like my attempt at creating a 2-D chocolate bar?  So Provo Craft, if you're listening, I want a cartridge with lots of candy images - you can call it Sweet Shoppe.  The other thing I need is another font cartridge.  I think it's time for George to have a rest!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Love the pink & brown together ! Your chocolate looks real , less fattening this way though !

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Wow great LO the the Choc bar!

Scrappy Mel said...

Great job with the challage, I agree - your chocolate bar is so cute!

http://scrappymel.blogspot.com

bvnaia said...

love the chocolate bar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...