Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Pink Stamper - Gallery Submission

As I have mentioned before, my recent obsession has been My Pink Stamper.  This is a great website for anyone looking for creative papercrafting ideas, but especially ideas on how to get the most out of your Cricut.  Recently she put a call out for the first ever Pink Designers, so I of coarse submitted some of my work to be considered.  Although I wasn't chosen to be a member of the design team (Yet!  I still have high hopes for the future!), I was invited to submit one of my projects to the new Gallery.  I chose my Bling Cupcake that you can see below, or here.

My Pink Stamper Design Team Submissions:


Does anybody need cards?  Do I need to start doing some giveaways?  Post a comment and let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I say do giveaways...I love everything you have been showing...even the hedgehog stuff. I so wish I had the time you have...maybe someday. I really want a circut too...

Andrea said...

Time? Ha! Don't be fooled. This is something that I make time for, once in a while, as a sanity saver. I envy you having been able to go back to school! Unfortunately my B.S. is pretty much just that...

I love the hedgehogs! I guess it's a family thing. I have a brother who loves hedgehogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...